one of the best things about living alone is that you can dance around and sing loudly to catchy songs over and over again without anyone judging you….
Forever and forever and forever. ❞
Everything you love is here
waiting for season 3 :D
the bbc be like “yo dawg, i heard you liked trailers, so i put a trailer in your trailer so you can… trailer… while you trailer…”
And yet for Doctor Who we got NO TRAILER until like a week before the 50th Anniversary special came out. I’m much more pleased with the way Sherlock is being handled.
"The one person he thought didn’t matter at all to me, was the one person who mattered the most." (x)
Me: NO, YOU CAN’T JUST BUST IN HERE AND TAKE OVER MY MARGINALLY SANE LIFE, AGAIN.
Wait, I just though about the name choose.
If we admit Sam is Banner, Dean is Stark and,well, Kevin is Solo.
So Sam is named after a guy who isn’t really himself while angry. Bruce Banner shares two personalities, yet, the Hulk isn’t really bad even if it’s a dangerous creature. Though, Hulk helps Bruce to not be hurt or killed (remember when Bruce talk about killing himself but Hulk not letting him do that) which could actually work on Sam/Ezekiel: Sam got something inside him he doesn’t want and doesn’t controle who’ll protect him, while it’s rather dangerous
Kevin is Han Solo because, when Han first joined Luke and the Rebellion, he just wanted his money and didn’t want to be a part of it, until at some part, he gets close to Luke and Leia and decided to stay with them. Han is someone who didn’t want to be there in the first place and finally found his place in this “new family” exactly like Kevin
For Dean as Stark, it is a little more blurry for me to decide what it means. It could be the idea that Dean is not controlling the situation anymore, as Tony did in Iron Man 3. It could be the extrem acceptance of Tony for Bruce (SCIENCE BRO). It could also be the womenizer who finally stop flirting with women because he found his true love.
Or maybe it’s all of them: Not controling the situation, understanding and accepting Bruce/Hulk and not being the same as before because of love
Do I read too much into this?
I think this is brilliant, and I want to add a little something.
Castiel is Steve. They could’ve gone with literally any friggin’ name, but they go with Steve, as in Steve Rogers, as in Captain America.
And it makes sense, doesn’t it? Captain America falls asleep in the forties and sleeps in hibernation for a few decades until he finally wakes up in a completely different world than the one he left.
Steve Rogers is someone who is practically thrown in a world he doesn’t fully understand yet against his will.
Can we also please note that Tony and Steve are pretty much the number one ship in the Avengers fandom and not only they’re called mom and dad by Spiderman they’re pretty much canon, to the point that in one universe in which Iron Man is Iron Woman they’re freaking MARRIED can we talk about it ktnxbye
I think Dean is Tony Stark because of his extreme self-loathing, his paper-thin veneer hiding a broken and damaged soul, his daddy issues a mile wide, his use of meaningless sex just to keep going, his sarcasm which masks how much he truly cares, and his rampant alcohol abuse which he uses to self-medicate his own emotional problems.
Am I talking about Dean or Tony here?
1. Stop faking your fucking orgasms. Society already tells young men that they run the fucking universe - if they can’t turn your cunt into a shooting star then for god’s sake, let them know about it.
2. Once you’ve stopped faking your fucking orgasms, use this newfound honesty throughout the rest of your life - stop ordering coffee you don’t actually like; stop sitting at a desk and allowing people to treat you like shit in the hopes that a meek attitude will earn you a promotion (it won’t); stop telling people they can finish your food when you’re not actually done yet. These may seem petty, but they add up, just like every orgasm you didn’t actually get to have.
3. If you wanna dance all night, dance all fucking night. Dance all night even if you have work in the morning. The worst that will happen is you’ll drink RedBull all day and look like a zombie - pass it off as a head cold to the real zombies you work with and flick through the embarrassing photos you’re being tagged in as you pretend to take a shit for some peace and quiet. I promise, you’ll remember dancing all night in ten years, not the suspicious way your boss looked at you that morning.
4. If your ass looks big in that, that’s a good thing.
5. You will never be as young as you are this second. Embrace it.
6. Embrace the fact that you’re going to get older. Ask your boyfriend if he will still love you when you’re seventy and your tits are down to your knees. Look forward to this time - seventy year old women are allowed to do pretty much whatever they want, and no-one can stop them. You can carry candy in your bag and not share it with a single soul. You can stay home all day and cross-stitch expletives onto handkerchiefs for your grandchildren and slip them under the table out of sight of the people you raised. You can drink whisky at 10am. Every phase of your life is going to be amazing for different reasons. Embrace that.
7. A lot of people will pretend to love Bukowski. Don’t pretend to love Bukowski if you don’t love Bukowski. It’s overplayed and no-one will mind if you actually like Virginia Andrews instead - the people who do mind are boring.❞
Some more little life lessons, by Daisy Lola. (via bodypartss)